Monday, August 3, 2009

I Hit A Slump

I'll admit it, last week, I hit a HUGE slump. I totally wasn't into the weight loss thing the way I should be. It wouldn't be right for me to give weight loss advice when I'm not even following it myself. There were a few personal reasons why I just couldn't pull it together. Things are much better now, so I can get back to giving you tidbits of info. Today is a bit busy for me, I need to get some major house cleaning done after our long weekend. Tomorrow I'll post the bit on buffets that I promised you! I have it all pretty well thought out in my head, just need to get a moment to sit down and type it out. I will make that moment tomorrow! Thank you for bearing with me in my down time!

Next up, heading to my goal of 170 by my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment